Friday, July 6, 2012

Magnet Memories

When I was little I collected keychains of all of the places we would go to visit, I would come home and ad them to my gigantic key ring  collection. The only problem, they were all mashed together in a clump and the only way you could see them was if you sat down and flipped through each one of them. Fast forward many many years and I now have a 3 year old and I want her to capture her memories of places we've been.

Last year we took a trip to a local museum and my mom purchased a magnet for her so she would remember where she went - so the collection was born. So now every where we go, as long as we remember, she gets a new magnet to add to her collection. We are going to be moving in September to a new home and we plan on getting her some magnetic boards to hang in her room so she can easily display and see her collection......unlike my large key ring!

1 comment:

  1. Yes back in the day it was sticker books and key chain collections now it has blossomed into magnets and postcards. I think the latter is better and easier to share when friends might happen by for a visit :)

    ReplyDelete