Friday, July 13, 2012

Products I Love: Allermates Wristbands

As a mommy of two children with food allergies I've quickly learned that you can never be too careful when your children aren't with you. Our 3 year old is pretty good at understanding that she can't have Peanuts, she does a pretty good job at asking questions and staying away from foods and people with  Peanuts. Our 1 year old however doesn't have a clue that he is allergic or a way to tell people.






When we first found out that Anya had a Peanut Allergy I stumbled upon this website and immediately bought her these wristbands that she now wears all of the time when she isn't with us.

Her brother will be starting preschool with her in the fall and will be getting the egg and milk ones too!


Of course we still have to rely on others to pay attention that they are wearing these wristbands - but at least I know I am doing everything in my power to make them aware and keep my babies safe!





Until Next Time -
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment