Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pass It On: Heaven is for Real

I walked past this book in the Christian store a million times always wondering about the little boys story but never buying the book. One day I decided I need to read this and picked it up. Of course being a busy mom of two small children the book sat on the shelf for well over a month before I actually picked it up and read it. My husband and I just recently started a Home Group with our church and I decided I really needed to start moving my mind into a more spiritual place so I figured it was time to pick up this book and start reading it. I never expected this book to be a "page turner" but it is! I started reading it on a Friday night after putting my daughter in bed and by Sunday night it was finished - if I had more "free time" available I surely would have finished it in one sitting. I don't want to give away the book if you haven't read it so I won't say too much, but I couldn't believe the detail that the little boy could explain Jesus, Heaven and everything else that he saw. It is truly an amazing story and will make you think about Jesus, Heaven and how you are living today in a whole new light.


Pass It On Details:
I passed this book on 1/30/2012 Knightdale, NC
Passed on 1/31/2012 Knightdale, NC

For more information on Pass It On visit http://www.youarewhatyouread.com/
Have you read this book? Let us know what you thought about it

Until next time
-Samantha-

2 comments:

  1. i heard this was a good one. i guess I'm going to have to read it now :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard lots of good things about this one too and will have to add it to my read list as well :o)

    ReplyDelete