Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Pass It On: The Help

I hadn't heard about this book until the movie came out, but once I found out that the movie was based on a book I had to read it. Based on prior experiences with Harry Potter, Twilight and many others I know for a fact that the books are always so much better. I thought the concept of a book written about a book that was written from the perspective of "The Help" was an awesome idea. I love books that are written from a different perspective than the usual and this one didn't disappoint. The stories that the various maids told throughout the story were amazing and although the book is fiction I can only imagine the stories that real maids of the time, and well even maids now, have about their employers. It was a really great book and it made me think about how I treat other people and how that affects their daily lives. There is something to learn from every book regardless of what it is about.


Pass It On Details:
I passed this book on 01/31/2012 Knightdale, NC

For more information on Pass It On visit http://www.youarewhatyouread.com/
Have you read this book? Let us know what you thought about it

Until next time
-Samantha-

No comments:

Post a Comment