Thursday, February 2, 2012

Making a Change

God gave me this body to use to do his work here on earth, to care for my husband, to have children and care for them - and I sit here at least 60 pounds overweight plainly disrespecting what I was given. It's time for a change, a change to honor what I was given and to start using it for what I was given. I started my journey with this realization a while back by meeting with a nutritionist - and although the words she was saying would come into my head they quickly left and were never applied. Something clicked in me though in December and I decided I need to make a change. I struggle literally on a daily basis if not even an hourly basis to make the right food choices and to actually choose to exercise instead of sitting on my butt. I'm officially down 6 pounds but I have a long way to go. I want to lose the weight for me, for my family. I know that as the pounds shed I will transform mentally, physically and spiritually - this weight holds me back in so many ways and I am done with it. I'm through with being held back and am ready for what God has in store for me. Follow me while I go through these changes - I can only imagine what the transformation will be like and what the end result will be

SW: 212   CW: 206  GW: 150


Until next time
-Samantha-

No comments:

Post a Comment