Friday, February 3, 2012

Finding Time

I love my babies and my husband more than anything in the world but a full-time job for both my husband and I plus the daily tasks that have to be done it is so hard to actually spend quality time with any of them. I often listen in amazement as I hear my co-workers talk about girls nights out, spending an hour or two at the gym and vacations and most of them have small children of their own....all I can wonder if how do they do it? By the time I am done with work each day it is time for dinner, then bath time for the kids, then snack time and time for hubby to get himself ready for work the next day, the next thing I know it is bed time for my oldest. We didn't do anything fun just normal old everyday tasks. So I'm on a mission to find a way to do our daily/nightly tasks in a more organized or just different way to give us at least 30 minutes but hopefully more each day that we can spend together as a family doing things that are fun! But not only do I want to find time for family fun but I also want to find "me" time that doesn't require me being up until midnight. Maybe I'm being crazy thinking such a thing exists with a 3 year old and a 9 month old - but I know there has to be something more to our daily life than just a routine...and I'm going to find a way to get it for me and for my family!

Until next time
-Samantha-

No comments:

Post a Comment