Friday, February 24, 2012

Pass It On: Boundaries

So I just finished reading the latest book on my list of reads called Boundaries by Henry Cloud and John Townsend, it was an awesome read!

Never in a million years did I think that my answers to questions, favors, daily tasks and everything else that occurs in any g iven day relate to my boundaries or lack of boundaries and my response to other peoples boundaries. It almost sounds like common sense now as I type it, but it never was. This book really showed the importance of boundaries, the biblical way to approach boundaries, how to create them and just how much your life can change by doing so.

There was some really amazing information in this book that I am working on starting to apply to my own life in regards to respecting other people's boundaries as well as creating my own. Not to mention helping to teach the little ones boundaries and how to respect their boundaries so that in their futures they are not afraid to say no. Needless to say though the one chapter on Boundaries with your Children wasn't enough so I will also be reading Boundaries with Kids next!

I would definitely recommend this book - because after reading it and seeing the examples of different boundary issues I would have to say that most of us have them and could really benefit from the information and guidance in this book. The information in this book will really help me on My Walk with Christ and if you read it too I believe it will be truly life changing if you apply what you learn in it.


Pass It On Details:
There are two chapters in it that I've post-it marked for Hubby to read and gave it to him on 2/24/12 in Knightdale NC. Once he is finished with it, I will officially pass the book on
For more information on Pass It On visit http://www.youarewhatyouread.com/
Have you read this book? Let us know what you thought about it

Until next time
-Samantha-

No comments:

Post a Comment